Spiga
Photobucket

Baragatan 2009 Friendship Games

Hello folks! Am really really very sorry for my long absence here...in tennis sport and my tennis games too. I can't recall my last game and the last tournament I joined. I failed also to watch even a single game of this tennis tournament considered one of the highlights of Baragatan Festival, Palawan province prestigious annual event. So busy finding ways to make money online as others doing nowadays. However, a friend of mine, an avid tennis player and enthusiast emailed me photos of the event. So here they are...enjoy!





In series of photos above, Chief of Police of Puerto Princesa City Police Station and concurrent President of CNP Tennis Club, P/Supt Rolando "El Presidente" Amurao shows how to execute a deadly serve, and how to make a good backhand volley in photo below...Yari sila!



"El Presidente rushes for a backhand shot, above photo...and then aim ready to fire a good cross-court backhand, photo below.







P/Supt Rolando "El Presidente" Amurao looks at his partner, Bubot and quipped, "Siguraduhin mo yan, ha...kung hinde kulong ka mamaya!", "joke, joke lang...he-he-he!"























0 comments: